09/11/2011

White Stripes



Wendy


Sandy: You look like a cartoon prisoner in that outfit. 

Wendy:This jumper is just long enough to be worn as a dress. I hate tunics that are too short to be skirts and too long to be tops. 

Sandy: and with leggings! Now that is not to say that it somehow bothers me when other people wear them. What bothers me is that stores seem to be full of them. I reach for a nice looking top from the wrack and find its too long. I fall in love with a dress only to find out that they are all too short. 

Wendy: Well often the ones that are meant to be dresses and skirts are also way too short. 

Sandy: Yes, I find myself wearing shorter skirts than I ideally would because I fall in love with the cut or pattern and buy the skirt even though I find it a little too short. 

Wendy: I've seen skirts that are really just belts, they are so short. Not that I do't approve of short skirts, but I just don't want to sit down and not have the skirt between my hiney and the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment