16/11/2011

A Brown Cocktail



Wendy


Wendy: If Sandy's style tip was to wear layers on top of dresses, mine is to wear stuff under a dress. This dress is a shade of brown that's almost purple. It's not the prettiest color but it is very flattering to my skin tone. One of those clothes that look like nothing on the hanger but look better when you put them on. I bought it at a flea market but it still had the tags on. It actually looked quite different before I revamped it. It had short sleeves which I cut of because they where a bit too large and over powering and I wanted it to bee all about the cute collar. Also the hem was originally A-line but I thought it was a bit too girly and childish and thought a more fitted silhouette would make it more mature. So it turned out very different. The dress only cost one euro so I didn't mind the risk of ruining it with my modifications.

Nothing teaches you better to sow than buying cheap clothes from the flea market that don't fit you or are broken or have parts you hate.

Sandy: You can sow?

Wendy: A little. Better that I did before. I never liked any of the craft teachers at school. They were almost as annoying as gym teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment