28/06/2011

Polka Pig / Old Lady

Wendys accessories


Wendy

Sandy: Do you think you have enough red and white accessories there, sis? You look like Polka Gris or Marianne candy.

Wendy: I have a sweet tooth. I made the 'Polka Gris' necklace myself from those beads.

Sandy: You are imitating Nelliinas style quite well.

Wendy: Isn't getting inspired the whole point of reading style blogs? Besides, there can only be one Nelliina.
Sandy


Wendy: I see you're wearing your old lady skirt.

Sandy: I was surprised to hear you don't like this skirt. I think the colour is amazingly vibrant. Yes, the fabric is completely synthetic but the skirt is loose so it's not uncomfortable. The lenght is rather unflattering, I first thought I would trim the hem but the material might be a challenge for a regular sowing machine. It might strech and curl. It's second hand and propably self-made. Nice to think that someones handywork isn't going to waste after they've stopped wearing it themselves. So I wore really high heels (not in the picture) to balance out the granny hemline.

No comments:

Post a Comment