23/06/2011

Everyone Will Be Famous For Fifteen Minutes


Wendy
Sandy:Hi, I'm Sandy. I've been reading some fabulous personal style blogs and now gathered enough courrage to start writing one of my own. The first picture though is of my sister Wendy.

Wendy: Why did you give it that title? Do you think you're going to be famous now?

Sandy: Not FAMOUS famous. I was just trying to say that trough blogs everyone can now express their 'artist persona' even if they are not artists. Or movie stars.

Wendy: Oh. Well then you should have written that. Otherwise people might think you're an egomaniac.

Sandy: I'm typing, I'm typing... And so what if people think that? This is my special place. My domain.

Wendy: They will think you are egoistic with that banner. Why doesn't it have my name on it? I'm in the picture...

Sandy: well, it was taken by me.

Wendy: So? "What Katy Wore" is named after Katy.

Sandy: Do you want your name on the banner?

Wendy: No, I was just making a point...

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment