27/06/2011

Fat Camp


Wendy: This is the same outfit as in the previous post but I wanted to show the car in the background. It's yellow <3

Sandy: You wear that dress a lot. I bet you're not wearing it today only because it's in the laundry.

Wendy: And how long have you been wearing those jeans, my dear sister the fashion blogger? That dress is very versatile. It can be completely casual everyday wear but it can also be worn at a party. When I don't have any idea how fancy a dress I should wear I wear this. If everyone else is wearing jeans I don't seem overdressed but if others are in finer attire I'm wearing a party dress, right?

And it's a good thing too 'cause right now this is the only dress that fits me. And before you start telling me I shouldn't worry about my weight, how it's shallow and anti-feminist, I don't. (Sandy: You shouldn't, your boobs are getting bigger too.) I only worry about my clothes. My favourite clothes that I've had for years! Or my new clothes, only worn a couple of times pre-fat arse.

Sandy: But you look exactly as you did before!


Wendy: I know! At first I thought that my clothes have shrunk but they haven't, it's me! So I look fine but soon naked for I will run out of clothes to wear! And You know what, this is ironic because when I was a teen a wished so hard I had had more curves.

Sandy: Nothing worse than a wish come true.

Wendy: In fact, I could not fit into this dress if Sandy hadn't made it bigger for me. She has made some other clothes bigger too. Maybe we should write a tutorial about it. It's not possible with all clothes but many older clothes have plenty of extra in the seams and when you buy second hand they're often not the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment