04/10/2012

Looking Sharp?




Sandy: Here's my stripy nails! If you are looking a way to decorate your nails but modern, not too flashy or with only one colour here's an idea for steeling. The colour is dark blue but I think it would look even more stylish in black I just didn't have black nail polish at hand. he blue polish had a smaller brush than normal nail polish though not super small. It could have been smaller since with this brush I had to be very light handed and I have to confess that the above picture is of my left hand, painted with my right hand. Painting the right hand with the left was not as easy and the stripes turned out a bit thicker.
(Unfortunately, when I took the picture the light was bad and the tips of the nails are a bit lost in the shadow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment