25/09/2012

A Fashionable Costume

Sandy being very fashionable
Sandy: Hell has frozen over for I have for once followed a hot trend! I saw this metal collar on the cover of a magazine and thought "That's just what I have wished for." And joy of joys the collar wasn't expensive or rare - it's from Glitter.


Sandy: The magazine itself was a bit of a disappointment like most magazines since I started reading blogs. When I by a magazine (though this one was cheap, only 2€) I expect expert views from professionals. Not someone calling eyeglasses "army cameo pattern" that clearly where classic turtle shell, to mention one example that was annoying me. Probably wasn't genuine turtle but still...

Wendy: They should let their fabulous blogger Teemu Bling (http://thingforthebling.costume.fi) write the whole magazine!

Sandy: Is that really his last name now, Bling? And yeah, that guy knows what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment