11/01/2012

Black Betty






Sandy Boop!


Sandy: Here's a dapper party outfit. I was torn between two choices for neck-wear. I wore the tie.

Wendy: I liked the other neck-thingy better. (What is it?)

Sandy: You would, it's more feminine. (A scarf with a belt buckle.)

Wendy: You haven't worn ties so often lately.

Sandy: Actually they are making a comeback in my wardrobe. I was obsessed with ties a couple years ago but then I guess I grew a bit sick of them, really. But now I'm finding that I'm drawn to them again.

Wendy: She has more ties than any guy I know.

Sandy: Around two dozen. But I've probably spent less money on them each between 50 cents and 2 euros (second hand). And as it happens, I have a picture of few of my favorites.

Wendy: Such luck!

A fraction of her stock



No comments:

Post a Comment